This summer I’ve been on quite the lemonade kick. My lemonade obsession has had me testing out all different flavors and styles. Here is one of my absolute favs!
This Summertime Moscato Lemonade is refreshing and delicious. It is homemade and full of pure fruity goodness!
How to make:
1. Create a simple syrup by combining 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water in saucepan. Place over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Stir. Let cool.
2. Purée one container of strawberries by adding 1/2 cup of water in blender.
3 Squeeze juice from 8-10 lemons
4. Combine simple syrup, purée, and lemon juice in pitcher.
5. Add 4-6 cups of water.
6. Add half a bottle of Moscato of choice.
7. Pour into glasses and garnish with a sugar rim and lemon and strawberry.