Don’t get me wrong, I love summer, but there’s just something about fall that makes it my favorite season of the year. Lucky for me, fall has officially arrived in the city and with it the influx of the PSL, the leather jacket and the over-the-knee boot (yay!). Prep your closet for the new season with my top ten must-haves for fall!
- Kelsi Dagger Envelope Bag I fell in LOVE with Kelsi Dagger this spring when I brought this bucket bag. The make is impeccable and the bags are super affordable! Not to mention, I love supporting local Brooklyn businesses!
- D-ring Denim Shirtdress Pair this denim dress with a pair of booties for everyday, or a fabulous OTK for a sexy night-out look!
- Bobbi Brown Standout Eyes Set This set has the all the perfect shades for your fall makeup palette!
- Nars Lipstick in Dressed to Kill This shade is sheer with just a hint of pink for the ultimate subtle fall shade.
- Highland Over The Knee Boot This boot has been on my must-have list for a long time, I might have to pull out the piggy bank for these amazing beauties! In the meantime, here’s a gorgeous version with a reasonable price tag.
- Waterfall Coat With cool temperatures for about almost 6 months out of the year (ugh.) I have to add some variety to my coat selection in NYC, I love this two-toned belted number!
- Sleeveless Belted Coat The ultimate chic statement piece for fall and great to wear to the office, too!
- Voluspa Large Candle I am so obsessed with Voluspa! This just smells like fall!
- High-Rise Flare Jean The flare is officially back and I couldn’t be more thrilled! These black flares have become my instant go-to. I love pairing with mules or an ankle boot!
- Snake Finish Ankle Boots Totally mod. Totally fall. Totally affordable. Nuf’ said.